- This event has passed.
BRC – Basic Rider Course
February 16 @ 8:00 am - February 17 @ 5:00 pm$175
The Basic Rider Course is conducted over two or three days. It consists of approximately 5 hours of classroom, 10 hours of motorcycle riding, along with a written and on-motorcycle skills test. Upon successful completion of the BRC, students will be eligible for their State of Florida Motorcycle Endorsement. This course is required by the State of Florida to obtain a motorcycle endorsement.
We normally conduct this course on Fridays and Saturdays. To successfully complete the course students must attend both days and participate in all sessions. Students are required to bring full riding gear for all days.
- DOT approved Helmet
- Eye protection
- Long Sturdy pants (like denim)
- Long Sleeve shirt (Or riding jacket)
- Gloves (Full fingered with no cut-outs)
- Over-the-ankle Footwear (Must be over the ankle – boots, high top shoes, etc.)
- Training Motorcycle
- Loaner Helmets are available